About Square Peg Associates
We’re small enough to care but big enough to make an impact. Square Peg connect our clients with exceptional people who will empower their brand and we connect brilliant candidates with roles they’ll love in exciting industries. Most of our client relationships are long-term and exclusive – we’re the only agency they choose again and again. Our love for what we do, coupled with our agility, enables us to respond swiftly to clients’ needs ensuring that our clients continue to use Square Peg time and time again as their trusted recruitment partner.
When was Square Peg founded?
Square Peg Associates was launched in 2012 by Suzanne Edmonds after working in the recruitment industry for over 20 years. 10 years within East Lancashire (being an Accrington lass!), followed by 10 years of living and working in the heart of Manchester City Centre. An experienced and well established Recruitment specialist, her personality and love for networking drives the Square Peg brand to a successful future. Recruitment is a people based business and Suzanne simply – gets people. Suzanne has built a team of skilled and experienced recruiters that go the extra mile to ease the recruitment process for new and existing customers. Her recruitment specialists are always committed to maintaining high standards and upholding the established reputation.
We Specialise in
ACCOUNTANCY & FINANCE
Managment & Financial Accountants
Accounts Payable & Receivable
Client Services Administrator
COMMERCIAL & BUSINESS
PA & Secretarial
Digital Marketing Executive
Candidate Referral Scheme
Terms & Conditions:
- All payments made in vouchers for a retail, restaurant, hotel of your choice.
- Candidates must not already be in contact with Square Peg Associates or on our database.
- Payment is due only after a placed candidate has completed 10 weeks of employment.
- Payment is only due on initial placement – further placements are excluded.
- There is no limit to the number of good candidates you may refer.
- This applies to permanent placements only and excludes temp to perm placements.
- In the event of any dispute, Square Peg Associates decision is final.
Payments Based on Basic Salary
Corporate Social Responsibility
Square Peg Associates has been very active in raising much needed funds for charitable organisations and people in need. We support our own employees, business partners, charities, and networks by leading or partaking in two or three events every year and have chosen local charities to support directly and indirectly via events.
- The Joshua Wilson Brain Tumour Charity
- Bury Hospice
- WHAG – Formerly Womans Housing Action Group
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Andy’s Mans Club
- Rossendale Hospice
This not only supports the charities and their families, but our Square Peg social media presence also helps to extend their audience reach and visibility further. We massively encourage our Candidates and Clients to take part, further strengthening our customer relationships. We also have a lot of fun along the way!