£21 - £23k per annum - negotiable
Our client, an innovative and worldwide engineering businessbased within East Lancashire are looking for a Design Engineer to join theirsuccessful team to work on varied and challenging assignments. Our clientoffers on the job, thorough development and a programme that could significantly enhance your career prospectswith them.
The role is varied andwould include:
· Producing and modifying all manufacturing drawings in CAD (solid works) for eachjob to be forwarded through to the busy production and assembly teams
· Liaisingwith the projects, quotes, sales and production teams on site staff to advise on supplies, components and manufacturingfeasibility
· Developing new components to enable greater diversityof products
· Reviewingcurrent parts and processes to reduce cost, waste, manufacture time and materials from suppliers
· Liaison with suppliers, managing lead times andchasing urgent deliveries
In line with the firms' core business, you would have in depth knowledgeof CAD Design and manufacturing knowledge.
You would be expected to be an integral part of the design and projectsteam and be proactive in ensuring effective communication of good quality information is imparted.
You would have a good working knowledge of design software includingAutoCAD and Solidworks.
If you feel this role is your next step in your career please apply byattaching your up to date CV in Word format or for further details please donot hesitate to contact the team at Square Peg Associates on 01706 523079.
The salary is competitive and the benefits excellent though most of all,your career prospects will be long term and very progressive.