Square Peg Associates is looking for a Graphic Designer to join ourclient in Accrington who is highly recognised as a market leader formanufacturing excellence and driving massive transformation in new productdevelopment.
The Graphic Designerwill work closely with the Studio Manager to make sure that work isappropriately resourced, of high quality and delivered on time. This role isresponsible for ensuring consistency in the implementation and application ofour visual identity guidelines, and in this way supports colleagues to developeffective internal and external communications for a wide range of print anddigital projects aimed at both internal and external audiences. This is aProduct led sector and you will work on creative design briefs bygathering information and data for projects such as website, productcatalogues, presentations, technical documents, email campaigns, advertisingcampaigns, digital media, trade shows, etc.
The successful candidate will have thefollowing skills/experience:
· Very high standardof creative design for digital and offline media, and a proven ability todeliver imaginative and compelling design while working within brand guidelines
· Significantexperience of effectively coaching colleagues to improve design skills andworking methods, and build a climate of continuous development and learning
· Experience ofmotivating and leading others to deliver projects to high standards at pace
· Excellent salarycommensurate with experience
· Annual leavestarting at 32 days
· Contributorypension scheme
· Child care voucherscheme
· Free parking
· Onsite restaurant
Graphic Designersplease apply at Square Peg Associates today!