Square Peg Associates is working closely with one of theUK’s biggest, privately owned designers, importers and distributors of clothingand accessories within the fashion industry.
Due to expansion, our client is now recruiting for a GraphicDesigner / Web Designer who is confident, proactive and energetic to become apivotal part of their vibrant team based at the head office in Manchester. Akey element to this role would be to carry out administrative duties within theoffice as and when required.
You will be involved in the conception and design ofpackaging, branding, logos and exhibition stands, web design and construction,though be happy to support with general administrative tasks.
You must fit in with the fantastic workplace culture theclient has set in place “work hard, socialise, play hard”. They have a greatfriendly family office culture full of enthusiastic hard working team members.
It will provide the opportunity for someone to learn a varietyof key skills that are essential to the smooth operation of the business, whilehelping to drive brand recognition and deliver campaigns for some of the UK’smost popular and well known brands.
- Concept and create print and digital projectsincluding brochures, branding, logos, reports and websites
- Support both internal and external creativeteams
- Work with colleagues to ensure campaigns arereflective of the client’s requirements, wants and needs
- Demonstrate speed, efficiency and progressivedesign, while remaining organised and communicative
- Typing, Filing, and Diary management
- Answering telephones providing information tocallers and take messages.
- Providing ad hoc support to all departmentsdepending on current projects.
- Previous experience working within a similarrole is extremely advantageous
- Ideally have a foundation degree, HND or degreein graphic design
- Also, you'll need a portfolio of work todemonstrate your creativity
- Demonstrate understanding of typesetting textand typography skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Business Acumen
- Oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem assessment
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Wordpress development
Should you wish to apply for the above role please don’thesitate to contact Jennifer at Square Peg Associates or apply by sending an upto date CV.