Salary £20 - 23k per annum
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in supporting a variety of marketing activities across the team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assist in the implementation of company brand strategy to increase brand profile, customer recall & purchase
• Maintenance of department databases for implementation and updating external customer databases
• Contributing to the development, implementation of communications plans. Liaising across departments
• Website content maintenance
• Social media planning & implementation
• Analysis of data and production of summary documents for marketing team
• Monitoring of market analysis and competitor developments and information
• Contribute to management of events
• Champion the internal communication of all marketing initiatives via regular internal briefings
• Liaison with external agencies providing support material when required
• Creation, monitoring & supply of customer support literature
To be considered for the role you will need to demonstrate that you:
• Are a strong team member and clear communicator
• Have excellent organisation and administration skills
• Have good attention to detail with proven copy writing skills
• Can demonstrate a creative ability
• Are able to work on several projects concurrently with the ability to prioritise
• Have the ability to deliver to agreed timescales and budgets
• Are flexible to work across many different projects
You will already have acquired experience working in a marketing department and you should either possess a marketing qualification (CIM Certificate or equivalent) or be prepared to work towards one. Strong IT skills, including Excel, Access database, PowerPoint, Word and Project Management tools are required in this role.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required for dealing with a wide range of people. Project management ability is vital, involving tenacity and drive, to make sure that ideas are realised on time and in full.