Job Summary & Responsibilities
Part TimeReceptionist Required
Hours: 1pm - 6pmMonday - Friday
Salary: £7.83 perhour + Benefits + Free parking + Onsite Gym + Onsite Coffee Shop
Contract: Maternity Contract9-12 months contract
The Receptionist role is pivotal to the success ofthe business.
He/she will have responsibility for providing aconsistently high standard of customer care to multiple internal and externalclients at any one time. He/she will work as part of the team to provide thefull range of operational and customer services on a day to day basis.
A high standard of presentation and effective,articulate communication is essential as Receptionists are responsible forproviding first-line customer care on a daily basis, representing multiple clientswithin a managed offices environment.
He/she will be a part of a team who are responsiblefor ensuring the overall reception and customer service operation runs smoothlyand efficiently through involvement in: facilities care, security, health &safety, IT & telecommunications, housekeeping, meeting and training roomand some administration
The ability to work closely with the team, developand maintain relationships with clients, staff and suppliers is paramount.Therefore the ability to communicate effectively at all levels is essential
• Previous experience working on a busy receptiondesk / reception area
• 1 years + experience of working within a client facing serviceindustry.
• Previous experience of working as part of a team.
• Previous experience of working within a service centre office
• Have a fantastic telephone manner and welcomingpersonality
• A strong communicator with a "can do" attitude
• Must to be adaptable and able to work flexible hours as and when the businessrequires though week to week the role is 1pm-6pm
To be consideredfor the above position please apply now or contact Kim or Suzanne at Square PegAssociates